Online Tools Training
Familiarize staff and students with DRC INSIGHT with Online Training Tools (OTT)
- If DRC INSIGHT is installed, open the “DRC INSIGHT Online Assessments” software from your Desktop (or other location, if another location was specified during installation).
- If DRC INSIGHT is not installed, OTTs can be accessed on the Google Chrome browser using the link below.
- Google Chrome is required to best emulate the functionality of the DRC INSIGHT secure browser.
- Select “Online Tools Training” on the Main Page.
- Select a grade level and subject of an OTT from those presented.
- Enter the Username and Password displayed on screen.
- Follow the directions on screen to take the OTT and experience DRC BEACON in DRC INSIGHT.