Online Training Tools
Familiarize staff and examinees with DRC INSIGHT with Online Training Tools (OTT)
- If DRC INSIGHT is installed, open the “DRC INSIGHT Online Assessments” software from your Desktop (or other location, if another location was specified during installation).
- If DRC INSIGHT is not installed, OTTs can be accessed using Google Chrome using the Google Chrome link below.
- Google Chrome is required to best emulate the functionality of the DRC INSIGHT secure browser.
- Select “Online Training Tools” on the Main Page.
- Select “OTTs in English” on the Online Tools Training page.
- Select the grade level of an OTT from those presented.
- Enter the Username and Password displayed on screen.
- Follow the directions on screen to take the OTT and experience DRC BEACON in DRC INSIGHT.